Powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP), the DA-2 Adaptive Distortion delivers ideal distortion tones wherever you play on the guitar neck.
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Distortion that adapts to create the ideal sound in every register
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- High-clarity sound, even when playing two or more notes at the same time
- Very low noise, even with high-gain settings
- Intuitive operation similar to standard distortion pedals
Multi-Dimensional Processing for Superior Tone
Roland’s innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) analyzes audio signals in many dimensions and applies ideal effects to each. By giving different dynamic changes relative to the input signal in real-time, MDP can create bold, all-new sounds with a previously unattainable range of expression.
DA-2: Ideal Distortion Across Your Guitar’s Entire Range
Unlike standard distortion pedals that process the entire guitar signal with one effect, the DA-2’s Multi-Dimensional Processing employs multiple distortion processors to seamlessly adapt the sound in real time and create the ideal tone for every register. As a result, the DA-2 delivers a rich, musical distortion that plays well all over the neck, from tight, edgy low-string tones to fat, smooth highs for lead playing. With the power of MDP, the DA-2’s distortion is dramatically responsive to your playing dynamics, and every note is heard with clarity and definition.